7/05/2010

Preface & Foreward

In order to obtain the maximum benefits of this blog I implore you to begin with these post as they set the strong foundation upon which all goals shall be built, provide a mental framework to organize all this information, and form direction with purpose.







Mind, Body, Soul

The Foundational Skill


The seed that sprouts my actions originate from an unquenchable hunger for understanding. In spite of our great advances, achievements and progressions as a civilization; there is still much confusion and falseness in our world today. I surmise that only leads to dark, inhumane actions and thought. Not only do I see it, but now feel its weight bear upon my spirit. The more questions I ask, the more answers I must find. Like a devastating earthquake does to a weak foundation, all my years of knowledge was rattled so now I reembark to test and verify all data to arrive closer to truth - a true foundation. For a reason unknown to me, I do not possess the ability to stop. This is beyond an addiction, no ultimatum or compensation will cease it. To remain sane I seek to shed light not only for myself but for you as well.

I thank everyone I had the opportunity to encounter and engage in life with as each & everyone of you have an influence. I also need to extend that thanks to mentors, role models, coaches that I have not had the fortunate opportunity to meet - for your thoughts and words touched me beyond your knowing. Furthermore, I pay it forward and thank those who have yet to come into my life but someday shall. Big or small, friend or foe, close or no more, nonetheless it is all important to me. Without you, none of this would have come into being and I am indebted to your graciousness.
 
It is my wish that this journey will serve you more than it has served me.


                                                                                                                                    -   Jon Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment